For a limited time, and exclusive to Adventure Coordinators, save 10% on Intrepid Travel small group adventures to South America
Colourful, candid and everything in between, South America beats to the rhythm of an infectious, eternal drum. It’s the sequined heat of Carnival and a cool breeze blowing across the Andes, a fiery Argentine tango and the soft silence of an Ecuadorian cloud forest. You taste it in the crackle of slow-cooked barbecue and the tang of a good pisco sour. About the only thing the continent lacks is monotony. From the rocky slopes of Galapagos to the dawn-lit ruins of Machu Picchu, South America is effervescent with sights, sounds and salsa. Now, pass the empanadas and let's talk adventure.
Book a small group adventure to South America departing September 1, 2017 - March 15, 2018 between July 1 – 31, 2017 and save 10%, exclusive to Adventure Coordinators.
Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure
Experience western South America's wildlife, charismatic cities and natural wonders
17 Days | Quito to Cuzco | Theme: Walking & Trekking, Wildlife
Starting at $4,734 CAD per person - based on Oct. 16, 23; Nov. 6, 13; 2017 departures, including 10% discount
Buenos Aires to Rio Unplugged
Travel to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil on this Latin adventure
17 Days | Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro | Theme: Explorer
Starting at $2,889 CAD per person - based on Sep. 8; Oct. 6, 15, 2017 departures, including 10% discount
Conquer ancient pathways on the historic Inca Trail hike
8 Days | Lima to Cuzco| Theme: Walking & Trekking
Starting at $1,670 CAD per person - based on Nov. 27, 29; Dec. 2, 4, 6, 11, 13, 2017 departures, including 10% discount
Discover Bolivia & Argentina
Travel from Bolivia down to Buenos Aires and experience South America's wild interior
20 Days | La Paz to Buenos Aires| Theme: Explorer
Starting at $3,029 CAD per person - based on Sep. 20; Oct. 4, 18, 2017 departures, including 10% discount
Terms & Conditions:
- Sales dates: July 1 – 31, 2017.
- Discount: 10% off Intrepid Travel small group adventures to South America.
- Travel dates: Sep 1 – Mar 15 (Departure Blackout Dec 15-Jan15).
10% OFF Intrepid Travel group tours to South America, excludes external sell-ins, polar trips, short breaks and Urban Adventures, Expedition tours, etc.
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- A deposit of $400 or 25% (whichever is greater) is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 70 days prior to travel. If booking and traveling with less than 70 days to go until departure, full payment is needed at the time of booking.
- There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above. The 10% discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discount can be applied to Intrepid group trips in South America only, and cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas etc.
- Intrepid Travel's Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible here.
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
-Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
- Some trips must meet minimum number requirements prior to confirmation so please check at time of booking.